domingo, 6 de mayo de 2007

Listening to music


I wonder why all this shit happens, i wonder why i feel like this, i wonder why i cannot be in peace with myself, i have a lot of time in my hands but i don't want it... its weird but true. I wish i could go back in time right now, don't ask me why, i just wish it.
Sometimes this feeling traps me in its hands and wont let me go. I dunno what's wrong with me tonight, seriously, sometimes i would like to be able to know what my future holds, but its impossible to know it so i have to accept it as it is.
Today i got all this time by myself and it was wasted thinking about stupid stuff, there i was, in my room, laying in bed, thinking about everything that i could do if i just wish it, sadly I'm not brave enough to make it happen.
I wish so many things... i wish i could be in love again, either that or be loved by the person i love still, i also wish that i could be home, in my room, looking at the beautiful Peruvian sky, reminding me how lucky i am to be alive. I wish my friend could be alive, i wish him to come here and ask me to go out and just walk, like we did in the old times. But i guess its not possible for now...
I wanna go to the beach so bad right now, i wanna walk bare feet on the wet sand, feel the smooth breeze of the sea messing with my hair, i want to seat at the edge of that dearly barranco and scream til i die.

I miss all that, i miss my place, i miss who i am when I'm back in my home place, i miss you too...

3 comentarios:

Cr!$Th!aN dijo...

asu! un post completamente en english :O! bueno, my english no es muy good, asi que usare un traductor xD saludos yvonchita! [ya te agregue a los enlaces de my blog] ;)

YvO dijo...

si pes ta en inglich, se me paso, es que lo tenia por ahi en el otro blog y well me siento un poco tristona, no le vi mejor momento para que este post resucite de entre los muertos jaja... es bonito oe saca tu diccionario... jeje
gracias por pasar mamachito

Anónimo dijo...

no entendí un pedo , pero debe ser buena , jajajaja
Besitos
María Elena